2 trips back to back to end 2012!
What a blast. First to KL and then to Taipei!
Travelling with baby is always so fun.
Cause we get to explore and feel the excitement. (:
My first overseas trip with my girlies to Taipei!
and its xuan's "grad trip" too. (:
So thankful for having my girlfriends around.
they are my support cushion and bitchbags. (:
Partying at Taipei just made me realised sth even more.
That I have eyes only for my man.
Dancing on the dancefloor may attract unwanted attention
but nothing, nothing attracts me other than the music.
There goes a saying,
"if you're not truely in love, you'll see everyone but him.
if otherwise, you'll see him and no one else."
I guess that is happening to me.
If i could, I would really show everyone out there
that I am taken and this man belongs to me.
We went to Gu Gong Museum, Shi Lin Night market,
Wu Fen Pu, Ximending, Xing Guang San Yue etc..
There's so many places to go in Taipei, what more Taiwan!
Just wished we had more time there.
ITS ALRIGHT! Shall save up for the next destination!
Japan or L.A. WAIT FOR US! We'll see you soon!
/ The truth is, I want you as you are, but I’m scared of wanting you like that because if I happen to slip, if I lose my footing, if I slip and spiral down the twisted tunnel of possibility and grab onto you too tightly, I know you’ll fold in on yourself and disappear without a memory; wither and blacken in my hands like fresh radium that disintegrates instantly when exposed to air.
Layout by
""
tentylers. Image from weheartit.